torstai 17. marraskuuta 2016

50 facts you perhaps didn't know about me

1. I probably can and will drink you under the table (unless you are from Finland).
2. I was a nude art model.
3. I can speak four languages (Finnish, English, Swedish, German) and understand a few more (Spanish, Norwegian).
4. I have studied one year French and Latin. I hate French.
5. I have two tattoos.
6. I have had 11 piercings, my four earlobe piercings excluded.
7. I know how to ride a horse.
8. I have broken into a sauna, had a laugh, and left a note telling the sauna was amazing.
9. I've been in a ballgag with an AK-47 at a radio's live webstream.
10. I am a journalist.
11. I have been writing music criticism to a metal music magazine.
12. I have synesthesia.
13. 13 is a good luck number.
14. I don't believe in god(s) unless you prove me their existence with scientific methods.
15. I am terrified of horror movies.
16. This is my blog number xyz. I've had multiple blogs.
17. I study geology.
18. I photograph.
19. I can draw.
20. I love comics.
21. I love movies.
22. My ideal Saturday night is sitting home and watching tv.
23. I've been to 22 countries (with a quick calculation), some of which multiple times.
24. I play boardgames.
25. I love makeup and I've done multiple makeup artistry jobs (NOT professional).
26. I adore My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic
27. I listen to black metal.
28. And I listen to grime.
29. I want to have a pick-up truck, a Ford F100 or something.
30. I know how to shoot a rifle, shotgun, pistol and a revolver.
31. I saw my first Aurora Borealis two years ago from a plane window.
32. I love different scents.
33. I can't remember anyone's names the first time I meet new people.
34. But I will remember random anecdote from their life.
35. I learn by hearing.
36. I really enjoy some smoky whiskey.
37. I do not enjoy Christmas.
38. I love baking.
39. But I don't like sweet things too much, so someone else should eat my bakings.
40. I used to figure skate for 14 years.
41. If I could, I would have a raven as a pet.
42. I love new notebooks. I have tons of empty ones.
43. I drink around 2-5 liters of water per day.
44. I own multiple hats.
45. My hair has been blond, brown, red, black, green, blue, rainbow, purple, pink...
46. I eat way too much ramen.
47. I attract really peculiar people into my life.
48. I played classical guitar for 8 years.
49. I can sing over a thrash metal band.
50. I. Love. Coffee.

1 kommentti: