lauantai 19. marraskuuta 2016

Dope

Judging only by looks, I am attracted to the extreme. I mean, which ever type of extreme.

Definitely attracted. Source. Erik Wijnands (c)

Hot. Source.

I need them in my life. Source.


If things are ordinary, I'm completely fine with it but it is the extraordinary things that catches my eye. So, there is this guy who takes the same bus with me every now and then.

He looks like the most gangsta dude ever. With matching sneakers and a cap, gold watch, shades and all the bling. That's absolutely amazing! He matches even his college pants with the jacket. When ever he has red sneakers and a red cap, he is rocking a red backpack too. With all probability he is a completely normal dude with a normal life but hey...

The guy is just so amazing out-of-this-grey-and-dull-world sight in the bus that I wanted to tell this to everyone.

One of his caps says "Dope" so I started calling him Dope.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti